Implementation of the libWebsockets library for Visual Smalltalk.
This implementation let you implement websockets (server and client mode) to exchange data with S8 applications using WebSockets in the browser and/or A8(Android) platform.
- Download the vsWebSockets framework (98kb zip file)
- Unzip to a folder and read the code files.
- Download and install libWebSockets library to learn how to use the library and run test server
- Browse the class TestClient to read how to implement a webSockets client in Visual Smalltalk.
- Evaluate TestClient run to test teh client while the server is running and you have the sample page open in Chrome.