Start up development kit to build frameworks (and automate building) in console mode under windows.
Includes 32 and 64 bits version of execution machinery for S8.
Decompress zip file and open "ReadMe.txt" file for more details.
- Download the S8 Console framework
- Unzip to a folder and read the code files.
- Run console.bat to enter console mode S8
"3 + 4".doIt()
On return the result of evaluation (DoIt) will be shown.
- To incorporate new smalltalk code:
edit a file "MyFile.st" and evaluate fileIn("MyFile.st")
- After working for a while, upload the files of your project to contribution (use "edit" + file upload as usual).