Start up development kit to build frameworks (and automate building) in console mode.
Includes 32 and 64 bits version of execution machinery for S8.
Decompress zip file and open "ReadMe.txt" file for more details.
- Download the S8 Console framework
- Unzip to a folder and read the code files.
- Copy the files of your Operating System from bin folder to installation folder
- Run console batch file to load the S8 Smalltalk system and enter console mode
"3 + 4".doIt()
On return the result of evaluation (DoIt) will be shown.
- To learn more visit the swiki page on console mode.